Functions and Duties
- Reviews prescriptions issued by physician, assesses order to ensure efficacy and safety, and determines administration method and ingredients required for formulation.
- Oversees sterile compounding of IV admixtures under aseptic conditions.
- Monitors client profiles to identify drug allergies, drug interactions, duplicate therapy, rational drug therapy and incompatibilities, and makes recommendations as needed.
- Monitors patient’s response to therapy via lab results, nursing assessments, and direct patient contact.
- Recommends therapy changes and communicates outcomes to prescribers as needed.
- Coordinates infusion care by collaborating with internal teams (nursing, intake, reimbursement, delivery) as well as external healthcare providers (prescribers, hospital case managers).
- Answers questions and provides information to physicians, clients, and other healthcare professionals on appropriate use of medication, drug interactions, side effects, dosage, storage, etc.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to all ages of clients from newborns to the elderly.
- Doctor of pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Graduate from accredited School of Pharmacy and licensed in the State of WA by the State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist
- Minimum one year of pharmacist experience
- Home infusion, clinical monitoring, or sterile compounding experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate!
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Creative, entrepreneurial, growth mindset
Infusion Solutions is looking for patient-centric, team-oriented, and solutions-driven RN’s to join our growing and dynamic team. At Infusion Solutions, we consider our nurses are our most valuable asset, and the face of our company. In this role, your skills, passion, and dedication to outstanding care are instrumental in the success of our patients, and our business. We achieve our 99.6% patient satisfaction rate by treating patients where they feel the most comfortable. If you would like to be challenged, supported, and ultimately rewarded, please read on.
Open Positions: Full time (4 days/week) or part time (2-3 days/week), or in-office only.
Benefits: We believe in taking care of family and work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive pay rates, flexible scheduling, and a great benefits package.
- Sign on Bonus**
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling, including weekends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance package
- Generous PTO
- 6 paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program
**Eligible candidates must have minimum one year RN experience and may not be a current employee. Requires 1 year commitment.
- $4,000 sign on bonus for full time, $1,000 to be paid every 90 days
- $2,000 sign on bonus for part time, $500 to be paid every 90 days
- Administer a wide range of IV medications for disease states across the healthcare spectrum
- Educate and teach certain patients how to infuse and to take an active role in their healing process
- Manage access sites, including PICC, PAC, CVC, and PIV lines
- Start IVs
- Work in our ambulatory infusion suites (Bellingham & Everett locations) or in patient homes (Snohomish, and King County)
- Make excellent and critically sound decisions regarding patient care
- Collaborate with physicians, hospital partners, and other health professionals to optimize patient goals
- Collaborate with other key players at Infusion Solutions including pharmacists, dietitians, intake, and fellow RN’s to create individualized treatment plans and execute them flawlessly
- Improve patient’s lives
- RN with license in good standing
- Minimum 1 year clinical RN experience
- Hospital, home infusion or home health experience preferred
- Excellent IV skills, but willing to train the right person
- Driver’s license in good standing
- Very comfortable with technology
- Documented proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption as required by WA State
We are looking for:
- Clinically savvy RN’s who can work independently, think on their feet, and outside the box when necessary
- RN’s that value 1 on 1 patient care, and developing amazing caregiver rapport
- Flexible, creative, adaptable RNs
- Those who are purpose-driven to perform at their best every day
- RN’s with a growth mindset
There is a lot to like about Infusion Solutions. We are often recognized by our referral partners as the infusion provider of choice because quite simply, we do outstanding work. We say yes, we try hard, and our RN’s are hands down the best in the business. Our amazing patient satisfaction rates attest to the high quality work our entire team is doing. There are loads of RN opportunities out there right now, but not many that offer this unique blend of challenge, diversity, teamwork, opportunity, and (ultimately) personal satisfaction. We hope you share our vision and want to be a part of our team. Please send us a resume today!
- Specialize in collections of outstanding insurance and all patient accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of all payer contracts
- Bill all charges on a daily basis and ensure timely, accurate submission and collection of claims
- Work toward accomplishing collaboratively set goals related to billing metrics
- High school graduate or GED
- Two (2) years medical billing experience
- Experience with Medicare or other government payers preferred
- Home infusion experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations.
- Professional demeanor to interact with clients, insurance companies and referral sources.
- Computer proficiency, medical terminology and knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and third party payer guidelines.
- Ability to thoughtfully prioritize tasks with a constant focus on accomplishments. Dedicated to improving metrics.
Infusion Solutions is seeking a skilled infusion nurse to work out of our Bellingham-based office. We are looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable working independently, communicating with doctors, and providing out-of-this-world patient care. We offer a positive work environment where all team members work together towards patient centered care.
Functions and Duties
- Conducts initial nursing assessments and evaluations to qualify patients for appropriateness and safety of home infusion therapy
- Instructs patients and families in infusion therapy administration
- Administer a wide variety of medications
- IV line care and management including PICC, PAC, CVC, midline, PIV,etc.
- Ensures patient safety during the infusion process
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Travel to provide skilled nursing care for infusion patients in their home or an ambulatory infusion suite
- Assess the patients’ condition and response to therapy, taking action as needed to facilitate achievement of treatment goals
- Collaborate with physicians and pharmacists on the patient plan of care and treatment, communicating status changes and implementing new orders as received
- Document all interactions and communication with patients in a timely manner
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
- Willing and able to work independently in home or alternate – site settings
- Minimum one year of nursing experience
- Proficiency in Infusion Therapy
- Excellent IV skills required
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
Infusion Solutions is a locally owned and operated home infusion pharmacy that provides high quality, cost efficient, personalized infusion care to patients in the comfort of their own home or in our conveniently located infusion center. Our center has private infusion suites, each with a comfortable chair, plasma television, and wireless internet access. We offer comprehensive home infusion therapies from antibiotics and parenteral nutrition to chemotherapy and pain management. These products are compounded in our state of the art sterile clean room. Infusion care provided in the home or at an alternative site infusion suite improves quality of life for patients and their families. It can promote better health and in most cases is a less expensive treatment option. These therapies are monitored by our experienced home infusion pharmacists and nurses. We serve patients in Whatcom, Island, Skagit, San Juan, Snohomish, and north King Counties.
Job Type: Full-time
- home infusion: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS/CPR (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction