Authorizations Specialist – Full Time – Bellingham – Full Time
- Submit prior authorizations for new patients and follow up in a timely manner
- Coordinate subsequent authorization renewals and communicate information with all departments in an efficient and timely manner
- Re-verify insurance coverage for changes in medication orders
- Research and follow up on authorization denials
- Collaborates with case managers, payers, referral sources, home health agencies and intake staff to facilitate prompt initial authorizations and subsequent extensions/renewals
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED).
- Two year insurance experience
- Home infusion experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations
- Professional demeanor to interact with clients, insurance companies and referral sources
- Computer proficiency, medical terminology and knowledge of all Payer Contracts
Job Type: Full-time
Intake Coordinator – Part Time – Bellingham – Part Time
We are looking to add a part time member to our Intake Team. The part time position would cover vacations, flex up for special projects and help cover Saturday shifts. Eligible candidate will be trained to be knowledgeable in intake, billing, collections, and insurance verification as it pertains to home infusion and specialty pharmacy. Candidate will: complete the intake process and communicate financial information and insurance coverage to Pharmacist, patient, etc. Candidate will collect pre-payment as applicable, submit authorizations and pre-determination requests, assure authorization renewals are done in a timely manner and will have a thorough understanding of all Payer Contracts. Some liaison tasks with local providers and referral sources may apply.
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED).
- Two (2) years insurance experience working with Medicare, Medicaid and third party insurance.
- Home infusion experience preferred.
- Pharmacy experience a plus!
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations.
- Professional demeanor to interact with clients, insurance companies and referral sources.
- Computer proficiency, medical terminology and knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and third party payer guidelines.
- Standard medical office support staff environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
If you have a positive/professional attitude, like a teamwork environment, and want to join a group of like-minded people, we would like to meet you!
Infusion Nurse – Full or Part Time – Everett – Full Time, Part Time
Infusion Solutions is looking for patient-centric, team-oriented, and solutions-driven RN’s to join our growing and dynamic team. At Infusion Solutions, we consider our nurses are our most valuable asset, and the face of our company. In this role, your skills, passion, and dedication to outstanding care are instrumental in the success of our patients, and our business. We achieve our 99.6% patient satisfaction rate by treating patients where they feel the most comfortable. If you would like to be challenged, supported, and ultimately rewarded, please read on.
Open Positions: Full time (4 days/week) or part time (2-3 days/week)
Benefits: We believe in taking care of family and work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive pay rates, flexible scheduling, and a great benefits package.
- Sign on Bonus**
- Competitive wages
- Flexible scheduling, including weekends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance package
- Generous PTO
- 6 paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program
**Eligible candidates must have minimum one year RN experience and may not be a current employee. Requires 1 year commitment.
- $4,000 sign on bonus for full time, $1,000 to be paid every 90 days
- $2,000 sign on bonus for part time, $500 to be paid every 90 days
- Administer a wide range of IV medications for disease states across the healthcare spectrum
- Educate and teach certain patients how to infuse and to take an active role in their healing process
- Manage access sites, including PICC, PAC, CVC, and PIV lines
- Start IVs
- Work in our ambulatory infusion suites (Bellingham & Everett locations) or in patient homes (Snohomish, and King County)
- Make excellent and critically sound decisions regarding patient care
- Collaborate with physicians, hospital partners, and other health professionals to optimize patient goals
- Collaborate with other key players at Infusion Solutions including pharmacists, dietitians, intake, and fellow RN’s to create individualized treatment plans and execute them flawlessly
- Improve patient’s lives
- RN with license in good standing
- Minimum 1 year clinical RN experience
- Hospital, home infusion or home health experience preferred
- Excellent IV skills, but willing to train the right person
- Driver’s license in good standing
- Very comfortable with technology
- Documented proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption as required by WA State
We are looking for:
- Clinically savvy RN’s who can work independently, think on their feet, and outside the box when necessary
- RN’s that value 1 on 1 patient care, and developing amazing caregiver rapport
- Flexible, creative, adaptable RNs
- Those who are purpose-driven to perform at their best every day
- RN’s with a growth mindset
There is a lot to like about Infusion Solutions. We are often recognized by our referral partners as the infusion provider of choice because quite simply, we do outstanding work. We say yes, we try hard, and our RN’s are hands down the best in the business. Our amazing patient satisfaction rates attest to the high quality work our entire team is doing. There are loads of RN opportunities out there right now, but not many that offer this unique blend of challenge, diversity, teamwork, opportunity, and (ultimately) personal satisfaction. We hope you share our vision and want to be a part of our team. Please send us a resume today!
Office Assistant – Full Time – Everett