Infusion Solutions currently has the following opening(s):
Infusion Solutions is seeking a full-time RN to see infusion patients and/or act as a hospital liaison for our current and pending patients in our Snohomish County service territory.
INFUSION SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER—SOUTH END
Fundamentally, the Infusion Solutions Account Manager is responsible for driving sales and business development of our home infusion services, and infusions administered in our ambulatory infusion suite in Everett. The customer base will include hospitals, physician groups, pharmacists, RN’s and other clinical staff, dietitians, insurance providers, skilled nursing homes, home health providers, community organizations, and more. The ideal candidate should be skilled at discovering key players in the decision-making process, building relationships, and securing commitments to refer patients to Infusion Solutions. Candidate must be entrepreneurial in spirit, and willing to work in a fast-paced, independent environment.
The main roles of the Account Manager include:
- Understands the territory, the primary players involved in driving infusion business, and
- the current referral patterns in place. Need to have a creative, open-minded approach to seeking new business opportunities.
- Prioritizes accounts based on total potential, current referrals, and likely profitability. Where you spend your time in the field should reflect these priorities.
- Uses available information and internal information to understand customer needs and identify opportunities.
- Builds relationships within offices, physician groups, payer systems, and more to develop partnership opportunities and gain access to other decision makers.
- Communicates strategies to key Infusion Solutions staff, including RN’s, pharmacists, Account Managers, and senior leadership on a regular basis. Marketing plans and tracking towards goals are an expectation.
- Updates activity and pertinent customer information regularly in Salesforce platform.
- Maintaining a constant (but welcoming) presence in key customer offices.
- Contributing new ideas and strategies to the marketing staff and developing addition Infusion Solutions branding material as necessary.
- Attend community events, educational events, patient foundation meetings and other opportunities that might present themselves.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales goals.
The second component of the Account Management position includes liaison work in our hospital partners that refer patients to us.
The hospital liaison supports hospital discharge planning teams when they refer patients to our service. The liaison can help ease the discharge planning process by cultivating relationships and developing lines of communication between discharge planners, physicians, dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, and others in the hospital responsible for ensuring timely discharges. Discharge planners should ultimately view the liaison as a resource that will make their lives and the discharge process easier.
The main roles of the liaison include:
- Cultivating relationships within the hospital system with all parties that might have a role in discharging patients. This includes RN Case Managers, social workers, physicians, dietitians, floor RN’s, pharmacists, PICC teams, hospital management, and others.
- Explaining the spectrum of Infusion Solutions services, our insurance contracts, and our service territory to discharge planners
- Clarifying orders with discharging providers, if necessary
- Explaining the home infusion process to patients in the hospital, including self-administration techniques and the financial responsibilities of the patient.
- Communicating the discharge plan to the Infusion Solutions office and setting up the start of care, or completing the RN start of care at the hospital, when appropriate.
- Maintaining relationships with home health agencies and assisting in care coordination.
- Increasing the visibility of Infusion Solutions, creating value, and growing the referral base.
- Fulfilling other needs of Infusion Solutions as directed.
- Four-year college degree (preferably in sciences, marketing, or both)
- Five years of relevant experience as an account manager, preferably in home infusion or medical sales
- Ability to interact with customers and colleagues in a cordial and friendly manner at all times. Your demeanor is of critical importance to Infusion Solutions.
- Ability to think critically, solve-problems, and follow-up as necessary.
- Knowledge of computers, on-line sales platforms and medical records, Office, Excel, etc.
- Ability to attend events and work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Fun-loving, hard-working, and committed to the core values of Infusion Solutions!
Salary commensurate with experience and education.
Email email@example.com for details/questions.