Infusion Solutions currently has the following opening(s):
INFUSION SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER—SOUTH END
Fundamentally, the Infusion Solutions Account Manager is responsible for driving sales and business development of our home infusion services, and infusions administered in our ambulatory infusion suite in Everett. The customer base will include hospitals, physician groups, pharmacists, RN’s and other clinical staff, dietitians, insurance providers, skilled nursing homes, home health providers, community organizations, and more. The ideal candidate should be skilled at discovering key players in the decision-making process, building relationships, and securing commitments to refer patients to Infusion Solutions. Candidate must be entrepreneurial in spirit, and willing to work in a fast-paced, independent environment.
The core geography for this position is the greater Seattle area up to Everett. There are occasional meetings and other reasons to come to the main office in Bellingham, or other locations throughout our service territory.
The main roles of the Account Manager include:
- Understands the territory, the primary players involved in driving infusion business, and the current referral patterns in place. Need to have a creative, open-minded approach to seeking new business opportunities.
- Prioritizes accounts based on total potential, current referrals, and likely profitability. Where you spend your time in the field should reflect these priorities.
- Uses available information (third party) and internal information to understand customer needs and identify opportunities.
- Builds relationships within offices, physician groups, payer systems, and more to develop partnership opportunities and gain access to other decision makers.
- Communicates strategies to key Infusion Solutions staff, including RN’s, pharmacists, Account Managers, and senior leadership on a regular basis. Marketing plans and tracking towards goals are an expectation.
- Updates activity and pertinent customer information regularly in Salesforce platform.
- Maintaining a consistent (but welcoming) presence in key customer offices.
- Contributing new ideas and strategies to the marketing staff and developing addition Infusion Solutions branding material as necessary.
- Attend community events, educational events, patient foundation meetings and other opportunities that might present themselves.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales goals.
The second component of the Account Management position includes liaison work in our hospital partners that refer patients to us.
The hospital liaison supports hospital discharge planning teams when they refer patients to our service. The liaison can help facilitate the discharge planning process by cultivating relationships and developing lines of communication between discharge planners, physicians, dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, and others in the hospital responsible for ensuring timely discharges. Discharge planners should ultimately view the liaison as a resource that will make their lives and the discharge process easier.
The main roles of the liaison include:
- Cultivating relationships within the hospital system with all parties that might have a role in discharging patients. This includes RN Case Managers, social workers, physicians, dietitians, floor RN’s, pharmacists, PICC teams, hospital management, and others.
- Explaining the spectrum of Infusion Solutions services, our insurance contracts, and our service territory to discharge planners
- Clarifying orders with discharging providers, if necessary
- Explaining the home infusion process to patients in the hospital, including self-administration techniques and the financial responsibilities of the patient.
- Communicating the discharge plan to the Infusion Solutions office and setting up the start of care, or completing the RN start of care at the hospital, when appropriate.
- Maintaining relationships with home health agencies and assisting in care coordination.
- Increasing the visibility of Infusion Solutions, creating value, and growing the referral base.
- Fulfilling other needs of Infusion Solutions as directed.
- Four-year college degree (preferably in sciences, marketing, or both). RN or other clinical degree a plus, but not necessary
- Five years of relevant experience as an account manager, preferably in home infusion or medical sales.
- Ability to interact with customers and colleagues in a cordial and friendly manner at all times. Your demeanor is of utmost importance to Infusion Solutions.
- Ability to think critically, solve-problems, and follow-up as necessary.
- Knowledge of computers, on-line sales platforms, medical records (such as EPIC), Office, Excel, etc.
- Ability to attend events and work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Fun-loving, hard-working, and committed to the core values of Infusion Solutions!
Please send inquiries to Chuck Loos, Account Manager. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Infusion Solutions is seeking a skilled infusion nurse to work out of our Bellingham-based office. We are looking for a highly professional RN who is comfortable working independently, communicating with doctors, and providing out-of-this-world patient care. We offer a positive work environment where all team members work together towards patient centered care.
Functions and Duties
- Conducts initial nursing assessments and evaluations to qualify patients for appropriateness and safety of home infusion therapy
- Instructs patients and families in infusion therapy administration
- Administer a wide variety of medications
- IV line care and management including PICC, PAC, CVC, midline, PIV,etc.
- Ensures patient safety during the infusion process
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Travel to provide skilled nursing care for infusion patients in their home or an ambulatory infusion suite
- Assess the patients’ condition and response to therapy, taking action as needed to facilitate achievement of treatment goals
- Collaborate with physicians and pharmacists on the patient plan of care and treatment, communicating status changes and implementing new orders as received
- Document all interactions and communication with patients in a timely manner
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Washington
- Willing and able to work independently in home or alternate – site settings
- Minimum one year of nursing experience
- Proficiency in Infusion Therapy
- Excellent IV skills required
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
Infusion Solutions is a locally owned and operated home infusion pharmacy that provides high quality, cost efficient, personalized infusion care to patients in the comfort of their own home or in our conveniently located infusion center. Our center has private infusion suites, each with a comfortable chair, plasma television, and wireless internet access. We offer comprehensive home infusion therapies from antibiotics and parenteral nutrition to chemotherapy and pain management. These products are compounded in our state of the art sterile clean room. Infusion care provided in the home or at an alternative site infusion suite improves quality of life for patients and their families. It can promote better health and in most cases is a less expensive treatment option. These therapies are monitored by our experienced home infusion pharmacists and nurses. We serve patients in Whatcom, Island, Skagit, San Juan, Snohomish, and north King Counties.
Job Type: Full-time
- home infusion: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS/CPR (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction