- Specialize in collections of outstanding insurance and all patient accounts
- Have a thorough understanding of all payer contracts
- Bill all charges on a daily basis and ensure timely, accurate submission and collection of claims
- Work toward accomplishing collaboratively set goals related to billing metrics
- High school graduate or GED
- Two (2) years medical billing experience
- Experience with Medicare or other government payers preferred
- Home infusion experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in particular situations.
- Professional demeanor to interact with clients, insurance companies and referral sources.
- Computer proficiency, medical terminology and knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and third party payer guidelines.
- Ability to thoughtfully prioritize tasks with a constant focus on accomplishments. Dedicated to improving metrics.
*If interested, click one of the buttons below and/or contact Taryn (Office Manager) at email@example.com.
Infusion Solutions is a growing business, and thus we are always interested in talking with exceptional candidates to fill current and future needs. If you are such a candidate, use one of the buttons below to contact us!