Functions and Duties
- Accurately perform pharmaceutical calculations and prepare intravenous admixtures, according to written prescriptions and under direction of a pharmacist
- Communicate with other health care professionals and the public in a polite and appropriate manner
- Order, receive and store incoming pharmacy supplies
- IV preparation and delivering, including IV compounding
- Cleaning and helping to maintain and sterilize equipment or work areas
- Work with the pharmacist to assist in the pharmacy functions and keeping the pharmacy in compliance with all federal and state requirements
- Maintains procedures and records for quality assurance, formulary compliance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs and devices
- Current Pharmacy Technician license in the state of Washington
- Experience in compounding IV’s is preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Minimum one year of pharmacy technician experience
- Ability to attend to detail
*If interested, click one of the buttons below and/or contact Taryn (office manager) at email@example.com.
Infusion Solutions is a growing business, and thus we are always interested in talking with exceptional candidates to fill current and future needs. If you are such a candidate, use one of the buttons below to contact us!