Functions and Duties
- Identify referral opportunities and grow business through customer relationships and excellent customer service
- Provides virtual and on-site consultation for home infusion services for patients, families, facilities, physicians, hospital discharge planners etc.
- Evaluates referrals received on hospitalized patients for appropriateness for home infusion
- Maintain communication with appropriate agency staff regarding referral received
- Facilitates smooth transition of patient from hospital to home to provide best continuum of care including providing patient education, teaching of equipment, technical support etc.
- Explain insurance coverage and introduce services to hospitalized patients
- Administer a wide range of IV medications for disease states across the healthcare spectrum
- Educate and teach certain patients how to infuse and to take an active role in their healing process
- Manage access sites, including PICC, PAC, CVC, and PIV lines
- Start IVs
- Work in our ambulatory infusion suites or in patient homes (Snohomish / King / Pierce County)
- Make excellent and critically sound decisions regarding patient care
- Collaborate with physicians, hospital partners, and other health professionals to optimize patient goals
- Collaborate with other key players at Infusion Solutions including pharmacists, dietitians, intake, and fellow RN’s to create individualized treatment plans and execute them flawlessly
- Improve patient’s lives
- RN with license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 3 year clinical RN experience
- Drivers license in good standing
- Very comfortable with technology
- Documented proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption as required by WA State
· Hospital, home infusion, or home health experience preferred
· 2 years sales experience preferred
We are looking for:
- Growth-oriented, clinically savvy RN’s who can work independently, think on their feet, and outside the box when necessary
- Flexible, creative, adaptable RNs
- Those who are purpose-driven to perform at their best every day
*If interested, click one of the buttons below and/or contact Taryn Knutson, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infusion Solutions is a growing business, and thus we are always interested in talking with exceptional candidates to fill current and future needs. If you are such a candidate, use one of the buttons below to contact us!